- Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 November 2014 21:01
- Published on Tuesday, 25 November 2014 21:00
- Hits: 2767
Cornbread or Bread Stuffing
145 people have answered
- White Castle if I can convince my wife to let me. It is the best. Otherwise it’s cornbread.
- sage and onion
- Bread and cornbread
- We call it dressing in the south and my grandma's recipe uses cornbread and biscuits.
- Stovetop :)
- In the south we have cornbread dressing, not stuffing!
- Sausage AND cornbread!
- Homemade according to my dad's recipe.
- As far as I knew, Turkey was a country in the Middle East... [There’s one in every crowd… and usually it’s me! ~ Paul]