The Marriage Bed provides a Christian alternative for married and engaged couples seeking information about marital intimacy. We combine the truth of the Bible with biological facts to educate, encourage, and minister to those seeking God's best for their marriage relationship. Whether you are just starting out, have some problems, or just want to improve an already good love life, we offer information and resources on many areas of sexuality and marriage enrichment.
For a quick look at what we believe, see Our Thoughts on Marriage.
We have a message forum where thousands of Christians discuss marriage and sexuality. The forums are moderated, but it can get a bit wild at times.
The column to the left shows some of our most popular articles, as well as new and updated articles. The "Don't Miss:” section shows some of our more important articles. If you want more than articles, we have bookstore (Amazon affiliate) and a list of safe places to buy lingerie, lubricants, and sex toys.
If you click on a top menu tab, you get an index page with a list of articles in that section. The site map will show you all our articles.
- The Bible section deals with Sexual Responsibility, Headship and Submission, and questions of what’s right with God.
- The Biology section has articles on His Plumbing and Her Plumbing, Birth Control, The G-spot and much more.
- The Sexuality Section contains a lot of how to articles: from How to Strip to Sex During and After Pregnancy, from Sexual and Non-Sexual Massage to Sex Toys and Lubricants. Also here is an article to help you think, as a couple, about What’s Okay and What’s Not in your marriage bed.
- The Problems Section offers help with physical issues such as Impotence/ED and Difficulty with Orgasm as well as sin problems like Pornography and Surviving Adultery.
- The Be A Couple section is about building a stronger marriage outside the bedroom. Articles include Romance at a Glance, Generosity, a Virtuous Cycle, and I love You Because… in which a number of men and women express how and why they love their spouse.
- The Resources Section contains our Bookstore, Shopping Links, Prayer Requests, and a few articles that don’t fit anyplace else.
- The About Section will tell you more than you About The Marriage Bed, About Paul and Lori, and What We Believe About Marriage. This section also has our Statement of Faith, Contact Information, Copyright and Fair Use, and other such information.
We pray that what you find here will be held up to the standard of the Word of God before it is accepted or applied to your lives.
"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled ..." [Hebrews 13:4a NASB]
(Yes, that's Paul and Lori pictrued above - right after the pastor said "You may kiss the bride". And he still is!)